Nearby Points Of Interest
Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
- Lilliput Church of England Voluntary Controlled First School1 miles
- St Michael's Church of England Primary School1.6 miles
- Bournemouth Collegiate Preparatory School1.4 miles
- Talbot Heath School2 miles
- St Aldhelm's Academy2.7 miles
- St Edward's Roman Catholic/Church of England School, Poole3 miles
- Branksome Station1.6 miles
- Parkstone Station1.9 miles
4 Bedroom Flat, 7 Martello Park, Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset, BH13
• Four bedrooms
• Two bathrooms & master en-suite
• Extensive balconies and terracing
• Private outdoor swimming complex for sole use of penthouse
• Private lift access
• Two double garages
• Close proximity to Blue Flag beaches
The property is within level access of Canford Cliffs Village as well as the cliff tops with numerous paths leading to the award winning beach below. Internally, the penthouse is well presented with extensive and versatile accommodation over two floors. In addition to this, there is also an extensive roof terrace enjoying a delightful southerly aspect. The penthouse itself is approached via an automatic passenger lift which leads to its own private landing with double doors to the apartment.
Outside, the grounds of Killock have been maintained to a high standard with extensive lawned areas surrounded by mature trees and shrub borders.
Additional Note: The owner of this property would consider a part exchange in the Dorset area, higher or lower in value and subject to certain criteria. Please contact if you would like to discuss further.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
- Guide Price £1,750,000
4 Bedroom Flat For Sale
- Arrange Viewing