Nearby Points Of Interest
Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
- Lilliput Church of England Voluntary Controlled First School0.8 miles
- Courthill First School0.8 miles
- Bournemouth Collegiate Preparatory School0.6 miles
- Buckholme Towers School1.4 miles
- St Aldhelm's Academy1.9 miles
- St Edward's Roman Catholic/Church of England School, Poole2.2 miles
- Branksome Station0.8 miles
- Parkstone Station1.1 miles
5 Bedroom Detached House, Canford Cliffs Road, Branksome Park, Poole, Dorset, BH13
• Five en-suite bedrooms
• Four reception rooms plus large kitchen / breakfast room
• Impressive grand reception hall
• Accommodation over three levels
• Cinema with state of the art plasma screen
• Rear elevation balconies from three bedrooms
• Mostly secluded and landscaped plot
A most impressive family home, for sale by the first owner from new. The house has some traditional styling, underpinned with high quality build and state of the art fixtures and fittings and high quality materials throughout. The accommodation is set out over three floors and is presented in show house order throughout.
There is a landscaped block paved driveway to the front with parking and turning for many vehicles and access to the large garages. There is a large, level lawn area to the rear and adjoining sizeable patio areas.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
- Guide Price £2,295,000
5 Bedroom Detached House For Sale
- Arrange Viewing