Nearby Points Of Interest
Distances are calculated in a straight line and may not reflect actual travel distance.
- Courthill First School0.7 miles
- Heatherlands First School0.9 miles
- Bournemouth Collegiate Preparatory School0.6 miles
- Talbot Heath School1.4 miles
- St Aldhelm's Academy1.7 miles
- St Edward's Roman Catholic/Church of England School, Poole2.1 miles
- Branksome Station0.6 miles
- Parkstone Station1.1 miles
5 Bedroom Detached House, Western Avenue, Branksome Park, Poole, Dorset, BH13
• Over an acre of mostly secluded grounds
• Prestigious Conservation Area
• Development potential (STP)
• Large 1980's style house of 4,700 sq ft
Whilst this property stands out as a potential development site, the existing 1980's style house has spacious and versatile accommodation with an appealing outlook from the principal rooms over the attractive rear gardens.
Gardens and Grounds
Over an acre of mostly secluded grounds with a simply stunning rear garden incorporating pool with surrounding terracing, large lawn and pond plus a woodland walk to the far end.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
- Guide Price £1,995,000
5 Bedroom Detached House For Sale
- Arrange Viewing