Clarendon, London N8 0ER
- Delivering 1,714 apartments with private landscaped courtyards
- Help to Buy Now Available
- Q1/Q2 2021 completion for Hornsey Park Place
- In close proximity to four key Zone 3 stations
- In the heart of north London, a new 12-acre city village in Zone 3 is being delivered by St William. Part of the Haringey Heartlands Regeneration, Clarendon is set to become an exciting new destination.
- Clarendon will deliver over 1700 new homes together with fantastic resident's facilities, creation of beautifully landscaped gardens, as well as extensive business, retail and community spaces. The cultural quarter will include a central boulevard to help improve connectivity between the surrounding neighbourhoods of Hornsey, Wood Green and Alexandra Park, benefiting from the ease of access to a variety of transport connections.
The Park Club is a series of rooms created specifically for use by the residents. Residents in Clarendon are having fantastic facilities and services, such as residents’ lounge lobby, lounge, meeting and dining room, gym, 16 m swimming pool, treatment room.
From Alexandra Palace Gardens, there are four stations are just a short walk away (Alexandra Palace, Wood Green, Hornsey, Turnpike Lane). Piccadilly Linefrom Wood Green station, 14 minutes to King’s Cross Station, 21 minutes to Covent Garden, 28 minutes to Knightsbridge, 31 minutes to Paddington. By road from Alexandra Palace Gardens, to London City Airport within 46 minutes and Heathrow Airport in 56 minutes.