Grand Union, HA0
- A collection of Manhattan, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Set in 11 acres of landscaped gardens and waterside walks
- 7-Minutes walk to Stonebridge Park Station (Zone 3)
- Easy access to the City and West End
Why Grand Union?
- Grand Union will create a vibrant new canalside neighbourhood. Located in Alperton, close to Wembley with great connections into Central London. Enjoy a waterside piazza with cafes, restaurants, bars and a community centre at its heart. With 11 acres of landscaped gardens, riverside meadows and waterside pathways, Grand Union will be a unique waterside destination to play, work and relax.
- Grand Union is West London's New Canalside Neighbourhood. It offers buyers a collection of Manhattan, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with excellent resident's facilities. Everything you need on hand to enjoy life at Grand Union.
- Grand Union will open and transform a previously derelict 22 acre site into a vibrant new neighbourhood. It will reconnect the local area with the Grand Union Canal and River Brent, opening up previously inaccessible parts of these waterways to the local community. A new community centre will be at the heart of Grand Union, with community gardens and kitchen providing workshops and flexible event spaces for new and existing residents.
- Grand Union has located in Alperton, close to Wembley and with great connections into central London. The beautiful homes, stunning landscaped gardens, community spaces and co-working hub will offer a strong foundation for people to thrive.
The Grand Union development consists of 3,030 beautiful 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes of the highest quality. All homes will have a balcony or terrace, contemporary interiors with fully integrated kitchen appliances. Taking architectural inspiration from the brass and industrial finishes to honor the rich heritage of the landscape.
Residents of Grand Union will be able to use the on-site amenities including concierge, residents’ lounge with ten-pin bowling alley, gym, medical centre, over 50% of Grand Union will be open space and private nursery. Grand Union also have co-working studios- The Generator. The Generator will be home to a new business community for industrial business users from start-ups to SME businesses, encouraging co-working and innovation.
Grand Union offers residents fantastic transport links. Grand Union is a 7-minutes walk to Stonebridge Park Underground Station on the Bakerloo line. Alperton Underground station is a 15-minute walk from the development and is on the Piccadilly Line. National Rail can be accessed with Paddington, Euston, Oxford Circus and Clapham Juntion within 30 minutes. Additionally, Heathrow Airport can be reached in an hour through public transport. Heathrow Airport can also be reached by car within 30 minutes and Gatwick can be reached in approximately 90 minutes.