King's Road Park, Fulham SW6 2FP
- 24-Hour Concierge, Residents' Lounge & Courtyard Garden
- Bar, Dining Room & Private Meeting Rooms
- 25m Swimming Pool with Vitality Pool, Sauna & Steam Room
- Gymnasium with Two Fitness Studios
- Games Room, Virtual Golf Simulator & Two Cinema Rooms
Why King's Road Park?
- Situated just 60 metres from the iconic King's Road and close to the River Thames, King's Road Park is in one of south-west London's most celebrated locations. Perfectly located in Zone 2 and only a 10 minute walk from both an Underground and Overground station, this sought-after address is well connected and close to the very best that London has to offer.
- King's Road Park is the last project of its scale yet to be started within the Fulham Riverside Regeneration Area and south-west London. This will see the restoration of two Grade II listed buildings set within a new public square. 100,000 sq. ft. of commercial space will provide a choice of restaurants, bars and offices.
The unique range of residents’ facilities at King’s Road Park are designed to promote your well-being and relaxation. They have been designedby EPR Architects who have created some of thebest known private members’ clubs and hotelsacross the globe. Residents can enjoy the Residents’ Lounge, 25m swimming pool, Fitness Suite etc.
Located in Zone 2 with FulhamBroadway (Underground District Line) and ImperialWharf (Overground) stations, both lessthan 0.5 miles away. From Fulham Broadway, it’s 4 minutes to Earl’s Court, 15 minutes to Victoria, 16 minutes to Paddington, 26 minutes to Waterloo. If you choose the rail links from Imperial Wharf, it’s 5 minutes to Clapham Junction, 12 minutes to Shepherd’s Bush, 35 minutes to Watford Junction.