Temple Fortune Property Management
- 22,000 brokers
- 950 offices
- £76.6 billion global sales last year
- 45,000 current instructions
We are London we are GlobalRequest A Callback
Recently let properties
- LET – 2 Bedroom apartment in Eresby House, Rutland Gate - £1,400pw (asking price)
- LET – 1 Bedroom apartment in One Hyde Park, Knightsbridge - £2,800pw
- LET – 3 Bedroom apartment in Cadogan Gardens, Chelsea - £1,900pw (asking price) ...
Let your Temple Fortune property
Whether you are thinking of renting your property in Temple Fortune, or if you are simply interested in finding out more about the current property market, our appraisal team can advise you on your next step.
The Sotheby’s International Realty appraisal team have extensive knowledge of the Temple Fortune property market and access to the global Sotheby’s network to assist in letting your property.
"Very impressed by the professionalism and quality of customer service by Andrew Whelan and Raymar Batten on managing the letting and documentation for me."
"I had the pleasure of working with Shereen Malik who was extremely professional and efficient. Shereen worked hard to secure the best deal for her client and liaised with all parties to ensure one of the swiftest transactions in The Modern House's twelve year history. I would highly recommend."
Rosie Falconer, Sales Manager - The Modern House