The Dumont, SE1
- The Dumont situated within the prestigious NW3 postcode.
- The Dumont offers buyers a choice of exceptional studios and one, two, three luxury homes.
- 4-bedroom Alta Collection now launched
- Prices starting from £855,000
Why The Dumont?
- The Dumont, an exclusive collection of 186 suites, one, two three- and four-bedroom luxury apartments within a modern classic building on the South Bank of the River Thames.
- The Dumont is the development on the central London location in Zone 1, nearby the Albert Embankment on the south bank of the River Thames. Discover London's new riverfront address which hosts apartments with direct views of the Palace of Westminster, Big Ben, The City and beyond.
- Residents of The Dumont will be able to take advantage of the convenient transport links close to The Dumont including Vauxhall Underground Station (7 minutes walk),Westminster Underground Station (20 minutes walk). Key journey times from Vauxhall Underground station include, London Waterloo (5 minutes), Victoria Station (11 minutes), London Paddington (18 minutes), London Heathrow (41 minutes).
- The Dumont has Completed in Spring 2020 and can therefore offer an immediate home or an immediate investment opportunity.
The development of The Dumont is in the centre piece of the exclusive Albert Embankment Plaza comprising The Corniche and Merano Residences, the apartments in the final phase of The Dumont enjoy extraordinary views towards the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and the City. This new riverside address boasts an enviable central London location in Zone 1, residents can enjoy spacious living with floor to ceiling windows framing panoramic views of London.
The Dumont is named after the highly collectable work of Royal Doulton, which was once based in the area designed by the internationally recognised David Walker Architects. The Dumontis oriented to maximise its unique views, the design enables residents to feel truly part of this great city, whilst also creating an oasis from its hustle and bustle.
The Dumont’s amenities include, infinity pool, gym and spa facilities located in The Corniche; bowling, a Cinema, a screening room, a skyline club lounge, a residents’ lounge, a private dining room, a jacuzzi, a gym with a range of gym equipment and changing facilities. Residents will also have access to a 24-hour concierge.
The Dumont offers residents fantastic transport links. The Dumont is a 7-minute walk to Vauxhall Underground station on the Victoria line. National Rail and airport can be accessed with Victoria within a 4-minute Tube ride, Paddington within a 18-minute Tube ride, Waterloo within a 10-minute Tube ride, Heathrow airport within a 41-minutes ride and Gatwick airport within a 46-minutes ride. The new Crossrail Elizabeth line opening 2019 will shrink journey times between key parts of the city, essentially creating a shortcut between Canary Wharf, the city and Heathrow Airport, putting the whole city at your fingertips.