Woodberry Down, N4
- Woodberry Down, situated within the prestigious N4 postcode
- The development brings over 5,500 new homes when completed
- The development have unique waterside location
- Price stating from £550,000
Why Woodberry Down?
- North London's Woodberry Down is an innovative Regeneration Project which, once complete, will feature over 5,500 new homes set in 64 acres adjacent to the spectacular natural surroundings of two existing reservoirs and Finsbury Park, all within a short distance of Central London and the City.
- It is a sustainable development committed to the natural environment and energy conservation, enhancing the area's abundant wildlife. Master planning for Woodberry Down has focused on creating a sustainable community, with large and improved public open spaces as well as impressive new community facilities.
- Woodberry Down set across 64 acres, with 42 acres of open water and 15 acres of landscaped parkland, this award-winning regeneration in the heart of London Zone 2 offers residents London living of an entirely different nature.
- The development is a strong option for those investors looking for the unique waterside location. The Woodberry Wetlands is a popular urban oasis, where wonderful wildlife thrives alongside the community.
The development surrounded by an exhilarating natural waterside environment and just 20 minutes from the City in Zone 2, Woodberry Down is the perfect place to appreciate an unrivalled living experience in London. A thriving community with an abundance of amenities set alongside a tranquil nature reserve and sailing lake.
The Woodberry Down scheme won the award for ‘Best Housing Scheme – 500 homes or more’ in 2019. Woodberry Down is home to two of London’s largest, restful reservoirs and open spaces with glorious views over the London skyline. They offer the city village living environment, the development overlooks the calming waters of the West Reservoir. Here, enthusiasts of all ages can be seen enjoying an invigorating swim in the open waters, or learning how to sail, canoe and kayak. The residents are both living alongside a glorious Nature Reserve and close to the world-class culture and amenities that London has to offer.
The Woodberry Down’s amenities include a spa, a swimming pool (5m x 14m), an experience shower, a gym with a range of gym equipment and changing facilities, resident’s lounge, which is the perfect space to meet your neighbours and guests, or even take a moment to enjoy the interior design. Residents will also have access to a dedicated concierge is on hand to manage everyday details.
In Woodberry Down, the residence can join this landmark regeneration neighbourhood in London’s Zone 2. Offering spectacular skyline views over the city, it is just 4 minutes’ walk from Manor House Tube station, and from there only 8 minutes to King’s Cross. London Heathrow Airport can be accessed within 48 minutes.