Hampstead Manor, NW3
- Hampstead Manor, situated within the prestigious NW3 postcode.
- Hampstead Manor offers buyers a choice of exceptional studios and one, two, three and four-bedroom luxury homes.
- The development is expected to be completed by the Q4 2018.
- Prices starting from £775,000.
Why Hampstead Manor?
- Hampstead Manor, situated within the prestigious NW3 postcode, offers residents the best of both worlds. The development is located within 30 minutes of the city centre and is also neighboured by 800 acres of green space in the form of Hampstead Heath.
- Hampstead Manor offers buyers a choice of exceptional studios and one, two, three and four-bedroom luxury homes. The development has limited supply with only 156 units.
- The development is expected to be completed by the end of 2018 and can therefore offer potential buyers the choice of an immediate home or an immediate investment opportunity. The Hampstead property market has a history of performing incredibly well even when the wider property market has experienced a downturn.
- Hampstead Manor is located in close proximity to a number of schools, universities and green spaces. For example, UCL, LSE, and Imperial College London are located within a 30-minute drive of the development.
The Hampstead Manor development consists of 98 new builds, 54 conversions and several Grade II listed buildings. The development, situated on a residential avenue, spans 13 buildings and a series of landscaped gardens. The development is the creation of Mount Anvil as the developer, A&Q Partnership as the architect, and Bowler James Brindley, Goddard Littlefair, and Johnson Ribolla as the interior designers. Mount Anvil have a strong reputation in the residential property development market and won ‘Developer of the Year’ (less than 1,000 units) at the RESI Awards (2013, 2014 and 2015), the Evening Standard Award 2015 for Best London Homes, and the Gold Award for ‘Best Interior Design’ at the 2013 What House? Awards.
Hampstead Manor’s amenities include a spa, a swimming pool (5m x 14m), a sauna, a steam room, an experience shower, a jacuzzi, a gym with a range of gym equipment and changing facilities, basement cycle storage with secure access, and underground parking. Residents will also have access to a 24-hour concierge.
Residents of Hampstead Manor will be able to make use of Hampstead’s many local amenities. For example, the Hampstead Museum, Freud Museum, Hampstead Theatre, Hampstead High Street, Hampstead Heath Swimming Ponds, Everyman Cinema Hampstead, Flask Walk, Kenwood House, Highgate Golf Club are all within the vicinity.
Hampstead Manor offers residents fantastic transport links. Hampstead Manor is a 15-minute walk to Hampstead Underground station on the Northern line. West Hampstead Underground station is an 18-minute walk from the development and is on the Jubilee line. Finchley Road & Frognal station and West Hampstead station are within a 15-minute walk of the development and provide Overground services. National Rail can be accessed with King’s Cross and Euston within a 10-minute Tube ride, Victoria within a 17-minute Tube ride and Paddington within a 21-minute Tube ride. By car, Heathrow Airport can be reached within an hour and Gatwick Airport can be reached in approximately 90 minutes.