Regent's Park Estate Agents
- 22,000 brokers
- 950 offices
- £76.6 billion global sales last year
- 45,000 current instructions
We are London we are GlobalRequest A Callback
Recently sold/let properties
- SOLD – 1 Bedroom apartment on Queens Gate Terrace, South Kensington - £1.2 Million
- LET – 2 Bedroom apartment in Eresby House, Rutland Gate - £1,400pw (asking price)
- SOLD – 2 Bedroom apartment on Beaufort Gardens, Chelsea - £1.57 Million
- LET – 1 Bedroom apartment in One Hyde Park, Knightsbridge - £2,800pw
- SOLD – 2 Bedroom apartment on Eaton Square - £6.3 Million
- LET – 3 Bedroom apartment in Cadogan Gardens, Chelsea - £1,900pw (asking price) ...
Sell or let your Regent's Park property
Whether you are thinking of selling or renting your property in Regent's Park, or if you are simply interested in finding out more about the current property market, our appraisal team can advise you on your next step.
The Sotheby’s International Realty appraisal team have extensive knowledge of the Regent's Park property market and access to the global Sotheby’s network to assist in selling or letting your property.
"Very impressed by the professionalism and quality of customer service by Andrew Whelan and Raymar Batten on managing the letting and documentation for me."
"I had the pleasure of working with Shereen Malik who was extremely professional and efficient. Shereen worked hard to secure the best deal for her client and liaised with all parties to ensure one of the swiftest transactions in The Modern House's twelve year history. I would highly recommend."
Rosie Falconer, Sales Manager - The Modern House