The term ‘UK Sotheby’s International Realty’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Sotheby’s International Realty Limited, the owner of the website whose registered office is 77-79 Ebury Street, Belgravia, London, SW1W 0NZ, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 01266162. Registered in England & Wales. We also trade from 38 High Street, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 3EB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
- We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We may suspend or withdraw the website at any time.
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the availability, accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses, and you must not introduce the same to our website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.