No-Deal Brexit, Hard Brexit, Soft Brexit…its uncertainty is being felt on both sides of the English Channel. While the UK’s future relationship with the EU is being discussed, we can suggest a solution completely isolated from both sides. For those looking for a nation with a soft taxation framework and an inspiring mountainous destination, we suggest The Principality of Andorra; where you can benefit from passive citizenship and a maximum tax cap of 10%.
Enter PRINCIPALITY OF ANDORRA.
The perfect destination for British citizens
Andorra is politically and socially a stable country with an extraordinary standard of living, the Principality of Andorra is a popular destinations for British citizens. Here’s why:
- Favourable tax and tax legislation, open to foreign investment.
- High solvency of the Andorran banking system.
- Nominal GDP per capita higher than the EU average.
- An unbeatable location between France and Spain.
- The official currency is the euro.
- One of the highest incomes per capita in the world.
- The driving forces behind the Andorran economy: mainly the services sector, followed by the financial and the construction sectors.
Quality of life in Andorra
- A safe country with low crime rates.
- Ranks 2nd in terms of highest life expectancy and is 4th in the world in health.
- 3 free educational systems: Andorran, Spanish and French.
- It is also home to the British College of Andorra, which teaches the British National Curriculum.
- 90% of the country is forests and green areas, with three national parks and hundreds of kilometres of ski runs.
- Two ski resorts in Europe’s Top 10 for high quality and low prices.