Lincoln Square, London WC2
- A selection of exquisitely designed 1,2 and 3-bedroom apartments
- 17,000+ square feet of luxury amenities.
- Situated next to Lincoln Inn Fields and LSE library
- Prices from £1,310,000
Why Lincoln Square?
- Lincoln Square offers potential buyers the choice of one, two, or three-bedroom luxury apartments of the highest quality. Over 10-storeys.
- The development, which borders Lincoln’s Inn Fields, is ideally situated within London’s Midtown and is positioned within a short walk to world-renowned areas such as Covent Garden, the Southbank and the West End.
- Lincoln Square provides residents with an unparalleled 17,000+ sq ft of amenities.
- Lincoln Square sits within walking distance of the London School of Economics, Kings College London and University College London. This makes it the perfect home for students, educational professionals, and alumni wanting to be close to their respective institutions.
Based around a private garden court, Lincoln Square is comprised of four wings, North, East, South and West. Many of these apartments have spectacular and uncompromised views of the old Land Registry Building, the New Square Chambers, LSE library, and the Royal Courts of Justice. Lincoln Square is the creation of Lodha UK and a team of world-class designers, which includes Patricia Urquiola, Gustafson Porter, Bowler James Brindley, and PLP Architecture.
The 17,000+ sq ft of amenities includes 6,000 sq ft of private landscaped gardens, a club room for socialising, a snooker room, a games room for children, a library for reading and studying, a 24 seat cinema, a temperature controlled 25 metre lap pool, a gymnasium and private training rooms, extensive spa facilities, meeting rooms, and two flexible private dining rooms with a maximum capacity of 36 people. Residents also have access to both a 24-hour security team and 24-hour concierge. Furthermore, each resident is entitled to a parking permit and a separate arrangement can be organised for those residents who require underground parking.
Residents of Lincoln Square will also be able to enjoy fantastic transport links. Underground stations at Holborn, Chancery Lane, and Temple, can be reached within five minutes on foot and the stations at Covent Garden and Farringdon can be accessed within a 10-minute walk. The future residents of Lincoln Square will also be able to take advantage of the shorter journey times from Midtown to Canary Wharf or Heathrow derived from the completion of Crossrail. As an example, residents at Lincoln Square will be able to travel from the comfort of their own home to Canary Wharf within 18 minutes through the use of the new Elizabeth line.
Residential squares in London are traditionally in high demand. The shortage of residential development in the surrounding Lincoln Square will without doubt add to the development’s allure. For example, within WC1 there are circa 440 new development units within planning and 221 of those are Lincoln Square.
07849 399 312
07889 399 140