Adelphi Terrace, WC2N 6LU
- Peaceful backwater close to Covent Garden
- Studio, 2, 3 and Penthouse apartments available
- Walking distance to Embankment Tube
- Victoria Embankment Gardens on your doorstep
- Prices starting from £995,000.
- State of the art design throughout
- Boutique development in an area of distinctive historically renowned buildings
Why Adelphi Terrace?
- Adelphi Terrace comprises of just 12 bespoke apartments, including studios, two- and three-bedroom apartments, and a pair of unique, three-bedroom duplex penthouses. Each apartment has been individually crafted to the pinnacle of luxury living, using only the highest quality materials and built to a standard which will endure for many years to come. This elegant development seamlessly enhances the Adelphi Conservation Area.
- Adelphi Terrace presents an exceptionally opulent and tranquil 21st century living experience, in the centre of London’s theatre, shopping and cultural heartland Classically-inspired design, complemented by contemporary layers, makes Adelphi Terrace a sympathetic conversion of a landmark building. The solid base, hewn from Portuguese Moleanos limestone, ‘punched’ windows and raised, cathedral ceilings on the top floors enhance the building’s elegant vertical structure. The façade employs densely set, dark London stock brickwork typical of the area which gives the building a classic look, while the combination of natural stone and stained brick differentiates it from its historic neighbours.
- Flat brick arched windows lend the building a Georgian style, while the grey granite cladding of the building’s upper levels gives it a distinctive feel. Well proportioned and detailed, the end result is a breathtaking building which looks confident and composed Inside the apartments, the refined elegance is undeniable. Interiors make use of a variety of textures and understated colour tones, with luxurious veined marble, rich veneered walnut and antique brass fitting among the highlights.
Adelphi Terrace is nestled between the bustle of the Strand and the serenity of Victoria Embankment Gardens in the prized Adelphi Conservation Area. With the Thames right on your doorstep and the prime shopping and diversions of Covent Garden just minutes away, everything you need from London living is right here.
Culture devotees can take their pick from all the must-see West End shows in London’s theatre district, while also frequenting the likes of the English National Opera, the Royal Opera House, the National Portrait Gallery, Ronnie Scott’s and Somerset House, to name just a handful of nearby attractions.
Covent Garden’s substantial retail offering takes in countless designer outlets including the likes of Dior, Mulberry, Burberry, Chanel and the flagship Apple Store, while renowned staples such as Foyles and Fortnum and Mason are in easy striking distance too.
The surfeit of dining options range from casual eateries such as Bocca di Lupo, Dishoom and Balthazar, to fine dining fixtures, including the likes of The Ivy, J Sheekey and Hawksmoor. The locale is brimming with historic pubs, upscale cocktail bars and wine bars to while away evenings in.