Lillie Square, Earls Court
- Selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments & penthouses
- Exceptional residence amenities
- The first phase of the Earls Court regeneration
- Prices starting from £835,000
Why Lillie Square?
- Lillie Square is home to London's largest private residents' club with 18,000 sq ft of amenities.
- Lillie Square is the first development in Terry Farrell and Partners’ Earls Court Masterplan and offers potential buyers the choice of exceptional one, two, or three bedroom apartments in addition to high-quality garden duplexes and stunning penthouse apartments.
- Potential investors can expect limited void periods and strong rental yields as Lillie Square, situated in a prime west London location, offers residents excellent transport links to schools, colleges, universities and places of work across London. For example, Imperial College London, LAMDA, and London Oratory school are just a few of the many academic institutions in the vicinity.
- Lillie Square is expected to be completed in 2019 and can therefore offer potential buyers the choice of an immediate home or an immediate investment opportunity.
The development of Lillie Square is taking place over two phases. Phase 1 has now been completed and over 96% of the apartments have been sold, with the five buildings being the fastest selling London development at the time. Phase 2, taking architectural inspiration from the property history of west London with its spacious design, spans four low-rise mansion blocks located beside a main garden square.
Lillie Square is the combined creation of CAPCO and KFI. CAPCO has been responsible for the ongoing development of the world-renowned Covent Garden and KFI, through the Kwok family, has strong links with Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited - one of the biggest real estate companies on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Lillie Square is being completed to the quality one would expect from these two realty giants and apartment spaces have been designed with attention to the premium specification expected of a landmark development.
The 18,000 sq ft of amenities includes a 20 metre indoor heated swimming pool, a jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms, a state of the art gym, a private exercise room, spa treatment rooms, a private cinema room, a private function room, a residents’ lounge for relaxing, wine storage, and a playroom for children. Residents also have access to a five-star concierge service and 24-hour security team. Furthermore, a separate arrangement can be organised for those residents who require parking spaces.
Residents of Lillie Square will also be able to make use of an endless number of local amenities. Lillie Square is perfectly situated in terms of green spaces, shopping, landmarks, restaurants and pubs. Some examples include the Natural History Museum, Chelsea Football Club, Chelsea Harbour, Holland Park, and the King’s Road.
Residents of Lillie Square will also have access to incredible transport links. West Brompton is a six-minute walk from Lillie Square and offers residents the District line as well as Southern and Overground services. Earls Court station, on the District line and the Picadilly line, is a seven-minute walk from the development. Additionally, Gatwick Airport and Heathrow Airport can both be reached in 50 minutes through public transport. Heathrow Airport can also be reached by car within 30 minutes and Gatwick within an hour.
Finally, the future residents of Lillie Square will benefit greatly from the Earls Court Masterplan - a regeneration scheme worth £1 billion. The scheme includes improvements to local transport services and the development of new amenities such as a new primary school, community centre, leisure centre, health centre, and cultural space.