London Dock, London, E1W 2AA
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
- 1,800 high quality new homes in the heart of Wapping
- City location in close proximity to key London landmarks.
- Nearby Zone 1 transport links.
- 7.5 acres of landscaped open space.
- Luxury spa and gym facilities.
- 200,000 sq. ft. of commercial space.
- Prices starting from £1,290,000.
Why London Dock?
- Surrounded by a rewarding mix of modern style and iconic history, London Dock is situated in the heart of the capital, moments from Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, St Katharine Docks and the City.
- With a number of London underground and Docklands Light Railway stations within walking distance, London Dock offers quick and easy access to London's main financial centres of the City and Canary Wharf, as well as the exciting cultural and creative neighbourhoods of Shoreditch, Whitechapel and Bermondsey.
Wapping is a truly authentic destination, filled with independent cafés and restaurants, which has for hundreds of years been a vibrant part of London life. The Prospect of Whitby - London's oldest riverside pub - was popular with Charles Dickens, diarist Samuel Pepys and renowned artists Turner and Whistler. By the river, Hermitage Community Moorings attracts sailing barges, tugs and small boats, keeping alive Wapping's river heritage.
Wilton's is the world's oldest surviving Grand Music Hall and London’s best kept secret. This stunning and atmospheric building hosts an exciting programme of entertainment including theatre, music, comedy, cinema and cabaret.